23 Sep 2008 Ganymede MkII
Time to try Ganymede install again as the current version has got itself very confused! Install from scratch should take no more than 10-15mins (excluding any download times). This should give a good eclipse setup to do GWT and Maven work.
- Ganymede – Latest Enterprise install eclipse-jee-ganymede-macosx-carbon.tar.gz
- Sysdeo – I still use the old sysdeo plugin for basic tomcat running, used it for many years and its just easy. Installing 3.2.1 from sysdeo
- Cypal – For GWT work, get the latest cypal plugin
- Maven 2 – Update Manager new site, http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/update/
- Subclipse – Update Manager new site, http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.4.x
waynePosted at 14:08h, 25 September
We are having some issues here, at the bootcamp, trying to install stuff with the update manager. We are running Eclipse on XP though. Its a real headache.
EugenePosted at 05:17h, 21 October
Nice article. Thanks. 🙂 Eugene