This Policy applies to Shine Solutions Group Pty Ltd. This Policy outlines the obligations that Shine Solutions Group Pty Ltd has in managing the personal information we hold about our customers, potential customers, agents, contractors, employees and others.
Please note that this policy does not apply to client data that we may handle on their behalf as part of our client services, which are covered by their own confidentiality and privacy policies.
- Shine Solutions collects personal information to conduct and market its business
- Shine Solutions collects and holds personal information about our customers, potential customers, agents, contractors, employees and others
- Shine Solutions collects and holds names, business addresses, contact details, occupations and other information that assist us in conducting and marketing our business and providing our services. If personal information we request is not provided, we may not be able to supply the relevant product or service.
- Shine Solutions collects personal information by way of forms filled out by people, face-to-face meetings, interviews, business cards, telephone conversations and from third parties
- Shine Solutions may be provided with personal information about an individual from a third party
- Shine Solutions collects personal information from the web site http://www.shinesolutions.com through receiving subscription applications and emails
- Shine Solutions may use and disclose your personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances authorised by the Privacy Act
- We may use and disclose your personal information to conduct our business and to provide services to you
- We may disclose your personal information to other companies or individuals who assist us in providing services or who perform functions on our behalf (such as mailing houses and sub-contractors) and anyone else to whom you authorise us to disclose it
- We will not send your personal information to recipients outside of Australia without obtaining your consent (variously consent is implied) or otherwise complying with National Privacy Principles
- Sensitive information will be used and disclosed only for the purpose for which it was provided or a directly related secondary purpose, unless you agree otherwise, or where certain other limited circumstances apply (e.g. where required by law)
- Shine Solutions takes reasonable steps to protect personal information held from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Where we no longer require your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy it
Updates and questions about this policy
Subject to the exceptions set out in the Privacy Act you may gain access to the personal information that Shine Technologies holds about you by contacting the Shine Technologies Privacy Manager. We will require you to verify your identity and to specify what information you require.
This Policy can be reviewed and revised at any time. The most current version of this Policy is located at http://www.shinesolutions.com. If you have any questions please contact us as follows:
Shine Solutions Group Pty Ltd.
Phone: 1800 983 338
Address: Level 30, 600 Bourke St Melbourne, Victoria, 3000, Australia.